Get Clients With Compassionate marketing
1:1 Coaching For Coaches and Holistic Practitioners
Do you want a less Fantasy based & more authentic approach to marketing than what is common Done these days?
Here are some common experiences of clients I work with:
Do these sound like YOU?
- Your confident in your abilities to help your clients, but less confident when it comes to marketing and sales.
- It’s important to you that your potential clients feel respected as you market and sell to them. You’re not into manipulation, hard selling, over selling, or spamming people.
- You’ve tried posting on social media, but are not having enough people inquiring about your services
- You’re not quite sure how to pricing and package your services in a way that supports you in earning a good living.
- You can get tongue tied when someone asks you what you do.
- You don’t yet have a coaching niche or you think you might have one but other people don’t seem to be quite getting it yet.
… work with Jonah resulted in a STEADY FLOW OF NEW CLIENTS & requests for my coaching keep coming!
“Jonah’s support was priceless. He helped me to create very clear structures on how to communicate in social media and face to face meetings, what I am passionate about and how to get more clients. It wasn’t a one-fits-all approach, he tailored it to my individual needs and strengths. 3 months of exciting and rewarding work with Jonah resulted in a steady flow of new clients & requests for my coaching keep coming! I definitely suggest getting support from Jonah!”
Inuta Sert – Career & Strengths Coach
I teach a compassionate and relationship-based approach to marketing and selling
It’s common for coaches to market and sell their services using unrealistic messaging and manipulative sales tactics.
Many coaches struggle to remain authentic when they are bombarded with standard marketing theory and sales techniques.
Marketing your coaching business can be a special opportunity to heal and develop an inner trust that your true self is not only good enough, but makes you the perfect coach for the right people.
This doesn’t mean that I never push you do things that are uncomfortable, because I will,…
… but it means that I help you help project a positive image that reflects your true self and makes you feel proud about how you’re showing up in the world.
“Last fall I had 2 clients from Instagram. With Jonah’s help, NOW I’VE ENROLLED OVER 40 CLIENTS.
I love my people. Every client is an ideal client and I don’t even have my website done yet. Every time I get on a coaching call with Jonah, I know what we were going to focus on and then I leave and OMG it was the best coaching call.”
Molly Wilder – Divorce and Relationship Coach
Why marketing and selling can be so difficult:
With all the different social media platforms, marketing funnels, launch strategies, copywriting templates, podcasting, and YouTube…
… it can be overwhelming for many coaches and wellness practitioners to figure out how to attract clients, especially when their so many options available.
Some people skip early stage skills and then spend years trying complicated strategies and don’t get any clients.
Knowing what stage of business you’re in is super important.
A coach currently earning 0 to 40k per year needs to learn different strategies than a coach currently earning 80k to 200k a year.
I help you leverage the best strategies to suite that business stage that you’re currently in.
“I highly recommend Jonah!”
“It’s been an amazing experience working with Jonah! He is a great listener and understands what you are going through as an entrepreneur. His approach to marketing is authentic and not pushy. It’s a more human way to find clients. He has a way of pushing you past your limits in an empathetic and genuine way. I highly recommend Jonah!“
Nichole DeYulis – Confidence Speaking Coach
I ask for $4.5k for 6 months of coaching.
Here’s a short video where I share the story of my first significant investment in my business.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 6 months of 1-on-1 coaching. (I’ve worked with clients for different amounts of time and 6 months is enough time for us to make significant and lasting progress in your business.)
- We’ll meet every other week, totaling 13 sessions. (You’re guaranteed 13 sessions, even if it takes us longer than 6 months to complete them. This allows for us to miss weeks or take breaks due to vacations, illness or personal reasons.)
- Handouts and educational materials to support your learning and implementation between sessions.
- Email, IG messaging support and feedback between sessions. You’re welcome to ask me questions or send me materials for feedback between sessions (I’ll reply and offer feedback within reason a reasonable amount of time. Often the same day.)